Sunday, June 10, 2012

Next Tattoo

Rotex or Dymo Machine? 
Made this with a old Dymo (or Rotex there's no inscription on the machine itself) lettering machine. The original letters were white on red tape. Scanned the tape into my Mac and then edited and colorized in Photoshop. I want to get this on my right top forearm, so it will be very visible when I play my basses. I am hoping that the artist can get the letters to have a slight raised 3-D look through shading. I dig those old Dymo machines. I had one as a kid, and I always remember the labels curling and falling off things that I had labeled. 

1 comment:

ADmin said...

Deliberately arranging your new tattoo may as well igotinked.com/categories/tattoos-for-girls.html guarantee that you will ink a configuration that you will cherish always.