Thursday, August 2, 2012

American Thrill Ride - The Movie

Finished the cover art layouts for Chris Darland's new film American Thrill Ride - The Movie. I did not take the pictures nor place the American flag behind the 1955 Chev Gasser, but did front and back layouts (including text and smaller font choices). I met Chris during the filming of Hot Rod Girls Saves The World. He choreographed the fight scenes in the middle section and starred as Freddy, leader of the Dahmer Gang. Chris is also building my 1966 Charger Gasser in his shop called Chris' Hot Rod Garage. Chris asked if I could help him with the layouts and I said "Certainly!' Took around five hours to do. The pic on the right doesn't show the back cover which has film synopsis and additional movie stills. We will carry American Thrill Ride later this year in our Go-Kustom online catalog. I also interviewed Chris about his shop and film in my new documentary Rats & Gassers: Kustom Kulture Takes A Ride, which should be out early 2013.

No comments: