Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Root Canal!

Got another root canal started today. This is number 4. Let that be a lesson to you kiddies...always remember to brush your teeth at least once in a while and lay off the sweets! Besides fun with dentistry, I've been blazing away at the Go-Kustom intro sequence for the Go-Kustom TV Show. Very hip, very retro, very time consuming. I really dig using Final Cut Pro 2 and doing video work in general. The program is similar in some ways to Cubase and other dedicated music programs I've used over the years, except instead of moving bits of sound around...your moving video. I plan on doing a whole season of Go-Kustom shows for public access, then I'm starting on the Kill Switch...Klick - Almost Ambient Video Collection Volume One, a companion to the CD of the same name. I'm also planning doing some videos for older KsK songs as well for which I have random footage and clips.

No comments: