Sunday, May 19, 2002

Betty X

Betty X came by my studio today to work on some of her new tracks. We recorded her vocals for "She-Devil" & "Tiki" both for upcoming Go-Kustom compilations. Later I worked on my own tunes "Black Out" & "Can't Connect" for either Kill Switch...Klick or d.A. Sebasstian releases, I haven't decided which songs will go on which albums. Sometimes I just write songs with a rough idea of which project they are intended for and then they will end up on something entirely different. The self titled d.A. Sebasstian CD I put out last year had some tracks I had initially intended for Kill Switch...Klick records. The Kill Switch...Klick - Almost Ambient CD that came out this year on Invisible had a track from a d.A. Sebasstian album One Minute Endless. Gets kinda confusing sometimes.

No comments: