Thursday, August 14, 2008

Foot In Mouth

Ever stick your foot in your mouth and then as your trying to pull it out you stick the other one in there too? I should start a club. The guys with two feet stuck in their mouth club. Danger Will Robinson Danger! Pull your feet out of your mouth Will Robinson Danger! I love Robbie The Robot. Back to reality- setting audio levels, consolidating audio effects and making slight changes to Hot Rod Girls Save The World in the timeline of Final Cut Pro. The film clocks in at 2 hours15 minutes right now with opening and end credits. I may cut a few scenes out or down to get it at the 2 hour mark. I send out HRGSTW to several Film Festivals next Monday. They said they will preview the film on DVD with the audio unpolished. So it begins. I am also looking at Video Projector to tour the film to colleges, clubs and small venues. With all the bands in the film- setting up band/film nights should be easy..

No comments: