Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rev. Horton Heat

Finished a little telephone interview with the incredible Rev. Horton Heat yesterday for Car Kulture Deluxe. He is currently on tour with his band- blasting through Colorado. The Rev is such an iconic figure in modern rock music I was actually a little nervous before I called him. He was most gracious and very easy to talk to. Look for the interview in an upcoming issue of Car Kulture Deluxe. Also he gave me a big big scoop on his new album...so all you Rev Heads keep your eyes peeled that issue! Oh yea- I got my Clearwire modem yesterday! We have been living with dial-up both at home and in the studio. I was trying to upload the first ten minutes of Hot Rod Girls Save The World to my You Tube pages and I ended up going to Kinkos, and that didn't work (not enough time). Then I took the family to an internet cafe and that took to long (the file is 300 megs). So when I got home, I jumped on the intranet and ordered a Clearwire package. It came the next day. So far so good. Plug and play. I am online so much for my rekord label and film company that it was torturous using the dial-up connection. I feel liberated (at least internet wise).

-

No comments: