Friday, February 15, 2013

Go-Kustom TV Editing (More)




Been slowly (and I mean slowly) editing the first new episode of Go-Kustom TV in years. This has been taking more time than anticipated. With my new work schedule and my own lack of maximizing my editing time, I really feel it's time to kick it in high gear. I jumped over to Season Five - Episode Two (Billetproof Northwest 2012) to break up the flow a bit. Episode One has some difficulties in audio because I forgot my interview mic the day of the show. The other thing is some of this footage will end up in Rats & Gassers: Kustom Kulture Takes A Ride, but editing this footage is keeping me from working directly on this documentary. I wish I could hire a few trained editors to help push this snowball down the hill, but for now it's just me.

No comments: