Friday, January 5, 2001

Goth Box


I was in Tower Records this morning and I saw another compilation Cleopatra Records put out that I didn't know that I was on. That's a cool way to start the day! It's a 3 CD box set called This Is Goth. The song they picked, Memories & Discontent, was off the KILL SWITCH...KLICK- ALT. CD. I originally recorded Memories... back in 1985 with an early project of mine called ASIDE/BESIDE. It's a slow spoken word & synth piece with dark atmospheres. If yer interested click on Amazon.com and type This Is Goth in the little Search window. Also iREGULAR Records new WHO Tribute compilation called WHO CARES- A TRIBUTE TO THE WHO was featured on the King 5 (NBC) TV show Evening Magazine. The band P.S. Wilkinson (who is on the compilation) did a little closing spoof of a band being cut off by the credits. Before the ending though, they showed a nice 10 second shot of the CD and talked a bit about it as well. A very good day indeed!

No comments: