Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Go-Kustom TV Archives: Car Shows & Fabricators

This is a new collection of old Go-Kustom TV Episodes plus the never before released or aired Seattle Roadster Show episode that features interviews with Candy Clark (from American Graffiti) and Lance Lambert of The Vintage Vehicle Show. Some of the earlier shows were pretty lo-fi, but I had crap equipment back then and you do what you can. This will be on DVD in a few weeks and will include the Rats & Gassers: Kustom Kulture Takes A Ride Trailer (yes there is a method to my madness people!). I did the cover art using Photoshop and pictures I took of Trevor Robinson’s '29 Rat Truck and Michael Soldono's '30 Model A. Both are iconic cars around Seattle. I am trying to get that vintage 1950's car advertisement art look mixed with modern elements. I may also turn this piece into a poster.

No comments: