Monday, April 1, 2013

Ol' Skool Rodz Issue #58


New Ol' Skool Rodz Issue #58 with my first photo credit! The model is the insanely gorgeous Shelbi Fahrney! I have written dozens of articles in dozens of magazines (mostly automotive and music) over the years but this is my first as a writer/photographer. Just got this issue in the mailbox, so it should be on newsstands in a week or so. I also did the graphic showing the section process that Tom Sanders did on his '29 Ford to make it into an extended cab. Total layout was 4 full pages! On the cover is Vivi Louise shot by the amazing Roy Varga (next to one of the Roadmen's Car Cliub sedans - another Northwest club who was also in my last feature film Rat Rod Rockers!) My buddy Dan Brouillard (another Northwesterner) also has a piece in this issue  about Scott Martinson's pick-up. Lots of Hot Rods in the Northwest. This is one magazine worth subscribing too Ol' Skool Rodz

No comments: