Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Had a mellow, cozy day with the familia. Santa got the wife some Opium Perfume (her fave), the daughter a new HP Laptop Computer and the son got an Akai USB Keyboard Controller and Sony MDR-7506 Studio Reference Headphones (just like his Dads). Santa got me some sweats, a Juicer and this cool camera bag and back pack. Now I can organize my Canon 7D, Canon HF-G10, 2 GoPros, mics, monitors, battery packs and supplies. All the compartments are adjustable with velcro soft felt dividers. I play on getting a GoPro HERO 3 next year as well as a Zoom H4n for remote recording. I will be doing lots of photo shoots and filming later next year for new projects and may even need a second one of these bags. Of course Christmas is about more than stuff and I hope that yours was good too. 

No comments: