Friday, January 15, 2010

The Anywhere Trilogy now The Anywhere Archives





Made a big decision yesterday to switch my film project concept from a Trilogy to an ongoing series. Essentially Rat Rod Rockers! my new film (out mid 2010), was not a part of the Trilogy concept, but has one of the Anywhere characters (Dutch) as well as taking place in my make believe town- Anywhere, Washington. This was bugging me for awhile, but what to do? Make a four part Trilogy? I started thinking about Lord Of The Rings with The Hobbit being the oddball book. Rather than go that route and wanting to do quite a few more films and novels in Anywhere, I thought more of The X Files or Martian Chronicles than Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings. So, Files, Chronicles = Archives. The Anywhere Archives will be my series name, encompassing (so far) Hot Rod Girls Save The World (2008), Rat Rod Rockers! (2010) The Legend Of D.B. Petty (2011) and Memories Of The Planet Earth (2012). I am also thinking of writing The Legend Of D.B. Petty in novel form before screenplay form. Now I need to go and change all the artwork. I already did on the new Kustom Edition of Hot Rod Girls Save The World that comes out in February (cover and opening film titles). Still need to get the websites, etc.

No comments: