Thursday, January 19, 2012

And MORE SNOW...


Shot this today after me and the wife walked to Subway for lunch. Roads are caked with compacted snow and ice. Saw a guy blasting down our street on a snow mobile. Best way to get around North seattle right now. Seems the snow plows can't even come close to keeping up with the dumping of fluff. Unlike the East Coast (where I lived for years), Seattle doesn't get much snow and doesn't have the plows to get it off the streets in a realistically quick manner. They scrape and sand a little and then it ices up and then people get stuck on the massive hills or slide into ditches...ouch! OK I am really getting tired of the snow now. I have been able to get some editing on our Arts School Winter Performance Video. Other households around the Northwest are not so lucky. I heard 10,000 were without power this morning. 


No comments: