Sunday, February 19, 2012

Poster Display Rack Part 2



So I painted the poster display rack I am building in a flat white for now. Also adjusted the sides and glues the top and bottom into single pieces. This will make a nice addition to our vendor displays at the car shows when it's finished.  I still need to laminate and grommet the posters and do some kind of base weight to keep the PVC from wobbling to much in the wind. I also did reorder of some of our more popular posters like the Go-Kustom TV Archives Poster and the Rat Rod Rockers! Poster. In theses pics I taped the posters into the frame half assed....that's not how they will sit in the display when it is done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to visit your post & blog. The Poster Display Racks you have showed here are awesome. These poster display rack would be most useful when displaying multiple posters at a time.