Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tired...Very Tired


So we spent the last month plus closing my wife's Arts School. Continuous 12 hour days without a break (except for the car shows). Our landlord walked through Monday and said the school looked better than when we moved in! Made me feel good. Today we are unpacking boxes in our tiny apartment and relaxing. We had moved into a two bedroom apartment- which was OK because we had tons of storage space at the school. I also had my A/V Studio at the school. Now we are packed tight in our little apartment and our tiny 10x10 storage unit. Can't wait until we rent a house again. First we both ned to get jobs. I have a few pick-up jobs scheduled helping friends remodel and doing a wedding video. My wife has had several great interviews, but nothing solid yet. Fingers crossed. 

No comments: