Saturday, September 4, 2010

Interview On ILN With Lucy Diamond

Did a live internet radio round table interview with hostess Lucy Diamond for ILN (Intuitive Life Network) and Drag Racing Vixen Nicole Lyons. The discussion focus was "unusual careers," with Nicole being a Drag Racer & Muscle Car Restorer and myself being an Independent Film Maker & Recording Artist. Nicole and I both share an extreme passion for Hot Rods, Drag Racing and Muscle Cars so of course that was a big part of the discussion. I was really impressed with Nicole both as a racer and a person. Is she going to be the Danica Patrick of the NHRA? It wouldn't surprise me at all. This is my second time I've been on Lucy's show. She asks great questions and has a natural interviewer ability, making you feel comfortable and relaxed on air. Had a good time.

No comments: