Friday, September 10, 2010

Rat Rod Rockers! Editing and Terry Vs. The Imam

Gypsy as Old Man Kanker's Dog
Revamped the opening sequence of RRR! I had done an extreme rough cut just as a place holder on the main timeline. Today I re-recorded the narration voice over and then re-cut the scene. Also added some edge softening to the clips to give it a real oldtimey look. Works well right- before the opening credits.

World News B.S. - The rhetoric about Terry Jones and his little Florida Church burning Korans and the Imam Feisal Rauf and his Ground Zero Mosque is typical, especially coming from supposed religious leaders. Now Jones wants to fly to New York to meet with the Imam to make a deal? I'd love to be at that meeting "Look Imam I won't burn the Korans if you don't build the Mosque." "Terry what the hell are you talking about?" "I'm making you a deal Imam." "Get this fool out of here and bring in my construction foreman, we are moving the Mosque ground breaking ceremony up two weeks!"

No comments: