Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rat Rod Rockers! Editing

Completed Scene 61 (all parts today). This was a whopper and should have been listed as 4 different scenes, but when I was penning the screenplay each section was only a descriptive paragraph with just a little dialog and mostly action. I am very happy with how it turned out. Still need to tighten it up and add some additional music flourishes.  This completes a block of Scenes 51-61. Scene 62 is the last scene left to complete the whole end section of the film.

I also purchased a Big Fish Audio producer CD called Gypsy Cafe with Gypsy and Italian sounding mandolin and music riffs to help with the creation of Ivan Molotov's Theme (he is a Russian Mob Boss, but the Gypsy sounds can possibly work for a Russian Mob style track). I wish I could find some Balalaika sample CDs, but I guess Russian Gangster tracks are not the rage right now.

No comments: