Monday, March 22, 2010

New Mixer






Took delivery of a new Behringer Xenyx 2442 Mixing board for my live rig today. I'm trying to finalize my mobile system so we can show my two films Rat Rod Rockers! (out this summer) and Hot Rod Girls Save The World (from 2008) any place that has power and a blank wall (or where I can set up my 20x10 outdoor screen). I just got a second video projector (donation) and plan on upgrading my band PA with additional speakers and two 2400 Watt amplifiers. Also, I want to be able to use it as my band PA system, so we can play a set then show a movie or just play the films. Flexibility is key. Still need to buy the generators and I might mount my outdoor screen to a trailer on a pop-up mount. I saw a guy who did that for his mobile movie system. He would show movies at outdoor events and baseball games.

No comments: