Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rat Rod Rockers! More Behind The Scenes Pics





























Heres a few taken by Fanovitch and Vienna Sebasstian.
I film on a Panasonic AG-DVX100 the first model ("A" I believe is the designation). For audio AKG CK98 shotgun with the SE 300B body. I use a home-made rubber band shock mount. Got the design off the internet years ago. Works great. Cost like 10 bucks. I also use a mic stand for most open room audio mixed with the Panasonic's built in camera mics. My son operates boom when we need real close mic'ing. Sometimes a prefer a reverb'ed room tone over a dry "studio clean" sound. I love the sound of rooms (being a musician) and like to add that to my audio. Its funny but some people think I do things because I have little budgets, but actually I am very very deliberate in my film making. Thats why I hate people trying to tell me how to make MY MOVIES. I know what I'm doing.

No comments: