Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Uploaded Rat Rod Rockers! Footage

I uploaded some short clips in a short unedited sequence from the footage we shot last Sunday onto our YouTube pages. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0znEIwhvC8
Got up early his morning since the kids are going back to school. Sumer Vacation is officially over (though we didn't have a family vacation this year- no time off or money). I am trying to get back onto my regular schedule, which is hard since I don't have a 9-5 job. My current "job" is helping my wife doing admin, accounting and web stuff for her arts school as well as my film and music companies. Her arts school makes most of the family money and living expenses. Currently my label and film company make a little each month- but sometimes I feel guilty, like I should get out there and get a decent paying 9-5'er to help offset all our mounting bills. Or should I just push harder to get my wife's school in the black (more internet ads, passing out flyers, etc.) and do extra work on my own companies? My current focus is finishing the filming of Rat Rod Rockers! As for the rest I just don't know right now.

No comments: