Sunday, September 30, 2001

Almost Ambient CD

Laid out the Kill Switch...Klick - Almost Ambient CD. I need more material. Thought I'd have about 60 minutes worth of music completed, but the disc clocks in at around 45 minutes. I need to add a few more tracks and write a few more. Started recording a new ambient style piece for it called His Restraint (a working title). Since there's not going to be any words the title can be anything that fits the mood of the piece. The title is vaguely about the Presidents actions going into Afghanistan. I'm surprised President Bush is acting as thoughtfully and restrained as he is. I thought for sure he would dive into any conflict and send us straight into WWIII first chance he could. Glad that one wasn't an "I told you so..." , still the conflict is young.

No comments: