Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Evil Undead Girlfiend Teaser Trailer





Becky Lee and Smookie Tiger came over yesterday to do a quick video shoot for a teaser trailer I am putting together for Evil Undead Girlfiend. We shot against green screen so I can replace backgrounds with pics I shot at the cemetery (see below post). This teaser is only going to be 20-30 seconds long and I need to complete it this week so I can drop it into the beginning of the new Rat Rod Rockers ! DVD that comes out this March. Both Becky and Smookie did excellent jobs of yelling, talking and basically creating the foundations for the films characters Issa Kross and Ingvar Chienne. We also just set a photo shoot with Zombie Crush for mid-February to get poster and print pics for the website and promotional materials complete. I had initially envisioned Issa as a brunette and Ingvar as a blonde, but am really happy with the switch. I think having a blonde in a badass lead role is unique. Both girls are gorgeous and amazingly talented.

No comments: