Friday, October 26, 2012

File Conversions Done!

Robb Newby (left) and D.A. Sebasstian (right) set up a GoPro HD on poles
infront of Robb's pick-up during filming his segment for Rats & Gassers.
So I finally found all older MTS files (one batch I hadn't saved to disc and was stashed on my computers internal drive). Wow- this was alot of work! It wouldn't have been a such a big deal, but I realized AFTER I had converted all the Canon HF-G10 .mts files to .mov files  that I had to re-do everything with the Brorsoft MTS conversion program. As I was editing a friends wedding video, I noticed occasion frame duplication, meaning I done a proper 30 fps to 24fps conversion. Better then than after I was halfway through editing Rats & Gassers! Now everything works and looks perfect and I can finally dig in. 

No comments: