Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Rats & Gassers File Conversions


More file conversions for Rats & Gassers: Kustom Kulture Takes A Ride. Getting close to having all files maximized and ready for editing. I went back and reduced the GoPro footage from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 frame size. This saves tons of disc space and since even the HD version of this film will be 720p (1280x720) no need for the extra size. Opened up over 120 gigs of space! Now I can convert all Go-Kustom TV footage from MTS format to usable .mov files. This is important because I need to review the Go-Kustom TV footage for inclusion in the film and last week I had filed my 2TB drive! Now I am good to go. 

1 comment:

James said...

Hi,
Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Kustoms Community? Our members will love it.
Members include: Kustom Owners, Enthusiasts, Experts, Dealers, Collectors, Customizers, etc.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
The Kustoms Community: http://www.vorts.com/kustoms/
I hope you consider sharing with us.
Thank you,
James Kaufman, Editor