Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rats & Gassers Screen Animations



Working on more animation for the narration of Rats & Gassers: Kustom Kulture Takes A Ride. the animation is mild, mostly just flyby type lettering. I haven't written the narration, but know what I roughly want to say and what will be needed to fill the screen while I'm talking. 

I have also been selling lots of gear the last few months, since our Arts School closed. Mostly to pay bills (since I am not working full time) and slim down my studio. After the last move, I realized how much gear I have that I never even turn on. Why keep it? I am really moving towards a full Reason 6.5 centric set-up, especially after demoing  the some of the new Rack Extensions for Reason.  I recently sold my Korg MicroKORG, Roland SH-32,  Boss GT-3, Fender 12 string guitar, Boss RC-3 Loop Station, Boss RE-20 Tape Echo, Digitech RV-7 Reverb, Roland GK-3B Bass Pick-Up and Behringer Xenyx 2442 Mixer.

No comments: