Thursday, August 6, 2009

North Korean Blues

Woke up this morning thinking about how awesome women are. My Wife and her art school staff, my Mom, Sister, Daughter Grandmas & Niece. What started me thinking about women and their nurturing nature was the two women being held in North Korea. When the bad guys kidnap a woman it hits harder.

There is something very honorable about Bill Clinton going to North Korea to pick up the journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee. It's strange seeing Clinton and Gore on the world stage again. Some dynasties never fade. I never voted for Clinton (I went with Perot and Nader) but have built respect for him over the years. So what's next for North Korea. They remind me of the vile kid in the grocery store screaming and knocking things over for the extra attention.

No comments: