Sunday, July 18, 2010

Filming the Rat Rod Rockers! Intro







Got a call late in the morning from Rat Bastard Car Club member Ron Foreman. He said they were building the trophies for their Rat Bastard Infestation III Car Show and asked me if I wanted to film a bit for the opening credits of Rat Rod Rockers! We had talked about setting a scene like this up in the next few weeks, but since the guys were actually working in the shop today, it would be easier for me to film them now than set up a "fake" shop scene in the near future. I jumped in the van and headed over to Sultan, WA. to film the guys making the trophies, which entailed welding, grinding and cutting the metal. Ron brought his Rat Rod over and parked it in the background. The shots turned out exactly like I had hoped- I love it when things just fall together.

1 comment:

spigot said...

Those shots turned out awesome!